Why yes, we have been nominated once again – and that’s all in a year’s time! Wow, isn’t this awesome?! Ahem, ok, ok, let’s all calm down. First, we’d like to thank Books For Fun for the nomination. It’s really an honor! To think we’d come this far… We know it may not seem much to some of you great bloggers who have tons of followers, but to us it means the world. Now, on to the rules, shall we?
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
And… Oh, time for the facts? Err, well, there are two of us, so we hope you don’t mind getting facts from us both… right?
- Our age difference is only 7 months – just over half a year and we could have been in the same class!
- Anastasia makes spiked coffee like nobody’s business.
- Lydia speaks in a way that one can mistake for screaming.
- We are complete opposites in how we view the perfect relationship – Lydia is cynical with commitment issues, Anastasia a hopeless romantic.
- We come from a really large family – no kidding, Christmas gatherings feel like we’re hosting a party for an army, there’s no place to sit or stand.
- We can’t survive without coffee – or sugar – for long periods of time.
Time for our chosen nominees!