Happy New Year, everyone!!! I know, I know, I should have posted this one daaaays ago, BUT! One, I spent the last day of 2016 getting ready to welcome – ahem, drink away – the new year – you know, hair, shoes, make up, makeover, the works (oi, I’m a girl, I have the right to look nice once in a while!). Two, I ended up puking things I never knew I had eaten after only TWO shots of vodka (wow, I’m getting old). And three… I was lazy! Yeah, I’m entitled to that, too!
Even so, here is the belated list of the books I read and found amaaaazing and totally ‘you-must-read-it’ in the dreaded – and may it never come back – 2016!
- Live Wire (Titan #7.5) by Cristin Harber
- Damned If He Does by Marcella Burnard
- The Apothecary’s Curse by Barbara Burnett
- All the books in the Hell to Pay series by Jillian David (namely Immortal Flame, Relentless Flame, Flame Unleashed AND the prequel of the series, Flame’s Dawn)
- Blind Faith & Total Surrender, the two final books of the Sin Brothers series by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Irish Warrior (Norman Conquest #3) by Ashley York
- Much of Madness (Conexus Chronicles #1) by S. E. Summa
- Through the Veil & Children of the Veil, the first two books of the Aisling Chronicles by Colleen Halverson
- Snow’s Lament (Fairytale League #2) by S. E. Babin
- Six Points of Light: Hook’s Origin by Kalynn Bayron
- Magic Mourns (Kate Daniels #3.5) by Ilona Andrews
- The Perfect Hope (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts
That was all! Unfortunately, due to my part-time job, practise at the nursery, and soooo many personal stuff this year, I wasn’t able to read and review as many books as I would have liked. Still, I can’t say I was totally disappointed with the diamonds I managed to get my hands on, so I can at least say ’16 didn’t suck completely – book-blogging-wise.
May you all have a great year!